... maximum flexibility and efficiency in processing of remittance advice data
With AIS Workbench® you will be able to automate the processing of payment advices and the resulting follow-on postings. All rules can easily be set up by the finance department without IT support. The authorization concept protects the configuration from unauthorized changes.
Open items are found and cleared via matching rules. In case of differences they will be posted as partial payments or residual items. AIS Workbench® also allows to process advices partly, e.g. advice items can be set on hold without associated open items until further clarification. Alternatively they can be posted on account.
Postings can even be generated and transferred to remote SAP systems. The complete integration with SAP® In-House Cash allows a central Collection & Reconciliation Factory.
- central approach as well as local approach possible
- Fully integrated with SAP® FI and SAP® IHC
- Easy and flexible configuration of parsers and matching rules
- Advice processing in parts possible
- Integrated search for open items and accounts
- Determination and split of multiple deductions
- 1:n matching
We offer an assessment during which we analyze your current process. We will identify process improvements and show you how to reduce costs, minimize risks and leverage potential.